Texas-San Antonio

Wedding Colors -- Help Please

So, we had already picked our wedding colors...Tiffany blue, black, and white/cream.  And I had ordered my dress online from David's Bridal. But when I received my dress yesterday, the bodice of my dress was ALOT darker than it looked in the picture, more of a light brown/hazelnut color. The dress is GORGEOUS...I love it! But now I'm thinking that I have to change my wedding colors. Not sure if the hazelnut color is going to "clash" with the Tiffany blue that my fiance' was going to wear in his vest, tie, ect. and all the other Tifanny blue accents we were using in the tablecovers, ribbons on the bouquets, ect. The bridesmaids dresses were going to be black and a few of the girls have already gotten then, so I'm thinking if I change the colors, that black must still be one of them. My fiance' and I were thinking of black, brown, and cream/white. Not sure if you can use both black and brown together. Any suggestions, help, ideas would be greatly appreciated. Oh btw, our wedding is in September. TIA :)

Re: Wedding Colors -- Help Please

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards