Not Engaged Yet

Hopefully this isn't creepy, **CCO**, other randomness.

Have you ever had a dream about someone else getting engaged?

Because I had a dream that CCO got engaged last night for some reason, lol. In my dream I went to visit her and then went to the bathroom and when I came back, he had proposed, lol.

Maybe wishful thinking, because I'm excited for it to happen for her, lol. I dunno, dreams are so random sometimes.

I hope everyone is having a good weekend! I'm enjoying some much needed quiet time while FMIL is getting ready for the day. She is a non-stop kinda woman and it tends to stress me out sometimes, lol. Other than that, it's been a nice weekend although much too cold for my liking!
-Ely

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Re: Hopefully this isn't creepy, **CCO**, other randomness.

• elanniselannis member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    PS... looks like RDR is set up for the win on facebook for that contest!! How much longer until it ends?
    -Ely

• edited December 2011
    Hahaha, I'm glad you excited for me! :) But, I'm still NEY. lol

Last night was super fun but my sister got plastered and is a bit of a mean drunk. It was funny and a bit obnoxious at the same time.

Today BF and I are being super lazy. I woke up this morning with a monster headache from the wine I drank last night, BF took the dogs out and let me just sleep off the headache with my eye mask on. Then while I was fixing breakfast he ran to the store to pick up some milk and spice I needed and when he came home he had bought me the red-est Gerber Daisies I have ever seen, just because. :)

Tonight we are going to my parents' to carve pumpkins. I'll AW pics later!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • elanniselannis member
    edited December 2011
    Aww, those flowers are so pretty. I've never gotten flowers from FI ever, lol, so enjoy them! He sounds like a real sweetie! : )

Also, just thought I should let you know that from whenever you posted about LMFAO 's Sexy and I know it ... I can't help thinking about you doing that wiggle and hip thing when I hear that song, lol. I'd never heard the song before you mentioned it. The video is so ridiculously funny though, lol.
    -Ely

• lunarsongbirdlunarsongbird member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_hopefully-this-isnt-creepy-cco?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:e1134414-8ff0-4fcf-a94f-94b96ebaee1ePost:894699f9-bd95-4aff-8930-a4e739867f41">Re: Hopefully this isn't creepy, **CCO**, other randomness.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Aww, those flowers are so pretty. I've never gotten flowers from FI ever, lol, so enjoy them! He sounds like a real sweetie! : ) Also, just thought I should let you know that from whenever you posted about LMFAO 's Sexy and I know it ... <strong>I can't help thinking about you doing that wiggle and hip thing when I hear that song, lol.</strong> I'd never heard the song before you mentioned it. The video is so ridiculously funny though, lol.
    Posted by elannis[/QUOTE]

Same with me! I heard it for the first time in the car the other day and was TOTALLY thinking about that! LOL
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • elanniselannis member
    edited December 2011
    Have you seen the video, Lunar? If not, it's pretty funny as long as you don't mind men in speedos, lol. But if you've seen any of their other videos, you know they're pretty wacky guys, lol.
    -Ely

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards