New York-Hudson Valley
Options

Monmouth County Brides----anyone use Holly Court?

Hey all,
I recently attended a bridal fair at the Shadowbrook. Although we are not having our wedding there(we are getting married at the waterwitch...can't wait!) we were interested in  Holly Court. This is a beautiful home in shrewsbury right across from the Grove which can you can rent for the weekend of the wedding to have rehersal dinners, after parties, friends can sleep there and what not.

My question is, has anyone use Holly Court for their wedding weekend, or have you been a guest? How does it work with the rooms and how was your experience.
Thanks!
Michalina

Re: Monmouth County Brides----anyone use Holly Court?

• Options
    mikietmikiet member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey all,
    I recently attended a bridal fair at the Shadowbrook. Although we are not having our wedding there(we are getting married at the waterwitch...can't wait!) we were interested in  Holly Court. This is a beautiful home in shrewsbury right across from the Grove which can you can rent for the weekend of the wedding to have rehersal dinners, after parties, friends can sleep there and what not.

My question is, has anyone use Holly Court for their wedding weekend, or have you been a guest? How does it work with the rooms and how was your experience.
    Thanks!
    Michalina
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards