Kentucky-Louisville

Florist Question

Hi,

I am looking for a great florist in the Louisville area. I am having a winter wedding & I want my bouquet to be rustic and vintage inspired. I am only needing my bouquet and my 1 bridesmaid's bouquet.

If anyone has any recommendations, please let me know!

I am definitnely not a traditional bride and I have quite picky taste, so anyone who is willing to work with pictures, etc.

Thank YOU :)

Re: Florist Question

• Lloyd's Florist.  Best in town, IMO, reasonably priced, creative and the flowers are FRESH.
  • I am using Dixie Florist.  My mom went to high school with the owner.  She has been wonderful to work with.  She has great ideas and is very reasonably priced.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am using Delmar florist off Preston HWY. They are so easy to deal with and let you make payments of whatever amount, so it was really affordable for us.
    imageAnniversary
  • Try In Bloom again. Wayne did my flowers and was great to work with. He loved pictures and new ideas, but he was also super creative when I didn't have ideas for something.

•  
    I used Jill E. Designs,Jill and her mom are awesome and talented,Jill worked with my budget and created a beautiful vintage bouquet for me and my bridesmaid. I highly recommend her.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Definitely J. Elizabeth designs.  They are amazing.  They worked with my budget and still gave me exactly what I wanted.  Jill and her mother are both extremely nice.  I totally recommend them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards