Military Brides

I got engaged the day before Thanksgiving, so I've just begun the wedding planning. My future husband is in the Air Force and currently stationed over a thousand miles away from me.

Anyways, just figured I'd pop in and say "hi" since I'm sure I'll be on here more as the months go on with questions, concerns, and opinions.

-Miranda-
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Newbie

• kara811kara811 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Beachy730Beachy730 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations and welcome!
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats and Welcome. My FI is an Officer in the AF so if you have AF specific question I'd love to help if I can. :)
  • nmmathisnmmathis member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on your engagement!  I just got engaged to a Marine in October and he is stationed about 3,000 miles away from me!  It's been interesting trying to plan things so far apart but it's still fun!  Good luck!
  • MirandaLoreneMirandaLorene member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_newbie?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:13Discussion:e0ed6a55-a276-41de-aed8-fee8228552d2Post:377690b4-55dd-488d-9704-9dfefd3afb84">Re: Newbie</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congrats on your engagement!  I just got engaged to a Marine in October and he is stationed about 3,000 miles away from me!  It's been interesting trying to plan things so far apart but it's still fun!  Good luck!
    Posted by nmmathis[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Congrats to you! It definitely makes the planning a little more interesting...haha. I'm lucky, my Airman is getting stationed 2 hours away from me. So. he'll be close by May. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome! I got engaged in August of last year, but my FI is currently deployed and won't be home until about 1-2 weeks before the wedding! Good luck with your planning!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards