Texas-Houston
Options

Looking for receiption hall in Montgomery or Conroe Area

Not even sure if i am posting this in the correct area.... but if anyone knows of a reception hall in the montgomery or conroe area please let me know.

I am planning my wedding on a TIGHT budget .....  we are getting married at the Bells of Montgomery but cannot afford their reception package..... 

so i am looking for something in the area ......

Please help .... ANY IDEAS are better than none......

Re: Looking for receiption hall in Montgomery or Conroe Area

• Options
    tyboydtyboyd member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi, there's a nice place in Conroe, Heather's Glen. http://www.heathersglen.com
    However, it is MUCH cheaper if you do both the ceremony and reception there.

Hope this helps. :)

Good luck!
  • Options
    PJS001PJS001 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

My boss is getting married at Magnolia Lakes in Huntsville. She told me they just came under new management and their prices have been lowered, but I am not sure how low that means.

I hope that helps. :)

And now we are as one
    Married February 20, 2011

• Options
    FutureMrsDangFutureMrsDang member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Belle Rose Maison in Conroe its pretty new.  Ashlynn Manor is in Magnolia.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I haven't checked this place out myself, but the former Sparkle Ice factory was being made in to an event hall. I heard it looked cool, kind've funky and different. You'd have to bring your own catering...but that can be a huge blessing when you're on a tight budget....I'd recommend All Star Catering..they're affordable and they work with that place. =)
    Hmm this is the Sparkle places website, though it doesn't give much info:

Good luck!!
  • Options
    handhand_wchandhand_wc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Ambersprings,Belle Rose Maison, and Burkshire Plantation are all great choices. I hope this helps :)

Magen
    Hand In Hand Weddings & Events
    www.handinhandweddingsandevents.com

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards