Texas-Houston
Options

Wedding Classifieds - FS Suggestion

Thanks for checking out my post. I was over on the Wedding Classified board and someone mentioned the fact that they wish people would post for sale items in their city board first and then move over there....so, that's what I'm doing. I'm hoping to sale these asap after our Jan. 2011 wedding. Please email me if interested. I can also take addt'l pics as needed. krisi14 @ hotmail . com

HAPPY PLANNING!
Smile

$800 - Maggie Sottero dress, Size 14 Adelaide. One-piece, strapless, A-line gown with corset closure. It's satin and has a jeweled bodice and an asymmetrical wrap waist with beading. The back of the gown is also embellished with jeweled accents. Paid $1K.

$50 - 2 green glass 10 x 6 1/2 candle holders that can also be used as centerpieces. Paid $35 each.

$50 - 6 green glass 3 x 3 candle holders that can be on cocktail tables. Paid $13 each.

$30 - 1 pair of blue shoes made by Candies (size 6 medium). The shoes are brand new and will not be worn for the wedding. They are extremely comfortable but I changed my mind and bought a different pair. Paid $55.

$10 - 3 4 x 6 photo frames. Will be used once for engagement photo displays. Paid $17 for all 3.

Re: Wedding Classifieds - FS Suggestion

• Options
    krisi14krisi14 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for checking out my post. I was over on the Wedding Classified board and someone mentioned the fact that they wish people would post for sale items in their city board first and then move over there....so, that's what I'm doing. I'm hoping to sale these asap after our Jan. 2011 wedding. Please email me if interested. I can also take addt'l pics as needed. krisi14 @ hotmail . com

HAPPY PLANNING!
    Smile

$800 - Maggie Sottero dress, Size 14 Adelaide. One-piece, strapless, A-line gown with corset closure. It's satin and has a jeweled bodice and an asymmetrical wrap waist with beading. The back of the gown is also embellished with jeweled accents. Paid $1K.

$50 - 2 green glass 10 x 6 1/2 candle holders that can also be used as centerpieces. Paid $35 each.

$50 - 6 green glass 3 x 3 candle holders that can be on cocktail tables. Paid $13 each.

$30 - 1 pair of blue shoes made by Candies (size 6 medium). The shoes are brand new and will not be worn for the wedding. They are extremely comfortable but I changed my mind and bought a different pair. Paid $55.

$10 - 3 4 x 6 photo frames. Will be used once for engagement photo displays. Paid $17 for all 3.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards