Ohio-Northeast

Custom/antique jewlelry

I am looking at having my grandmother's wedding ring transformed into my wedding band. I am looking for a jeweler than specializes in antique jewelry.  Does anyone know of any in the area or have any experience working with any?
my read shelf:
Robin's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: Custom/antique jewlelry

• jaylii9jaylii9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

My jeweler is Rob Levit who is located in Lorain. http://levitjewelers.com/

He does a lot of custom design work (loves doing it too) and I think he could easily work on antique jewelry. He has done a lot of high profile work for first ladies etc... FI and I are going to him next week to talk wedding bands and also have him turn an antique diamond earring into a necklace pendant for my something old.

• JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Emerald City Jewelers on the Parma/Brooklyn border has experience with estate jewelry. They do great work at very reasonable prices.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    You could check out LaGra's Jeweler's in Bedford, on Broadway.
    IAmPregnant Ticker Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Where are you located?  We went to a place in University Heights (Ark Jewelers) and they do mostly all custom stuff there.  I was really impressed with their work (and I know my DH was impressed with thier prices! :)

They are located near the intersection of Cedar and Warrensville Center.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards