Massachusetts-Cape Cod
Options

Makeup/Nails in Falmouth

Hi, I'm looking for reccomendations for wedding makeup and nails in Falmouth for my June wedding.  Thanks!

Re: Makeup/Nails in Falmouth

• Options
    clage22clage22 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My bridal party and I got our nails done at Star Nails in East Falmouth. It's not a "high class" place, but they were wonderful. They let us bring pizza and drinks and kinda take run of the place. I booked in advance, so they made sure we were the only ones there. They got us done very quickly without sacrificing quality. For 8 of us to get manicures (plus tips for me) and pedicures it took less than 2 hours. The results were great even though the prices were very affordable!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We went to Cranberry nails or something similar, just past the main drag in Falmouth. It was nice and clean and the people were nice, but to be honest, it took forever. I told them how many it would be and they just didn't have enough people working. But it was nice that we were the only people there. 
  • Options
    Cranberry nails are great! If you book them in advance you should be fine. They definitely can accommodate a wedding party.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards