Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Shutterbooth?

Has anyone used Shutterbooth locally or been to a wedding that did?  How were they and can you share pricing?

Re: Shutterbooth?

• Options
    kelklumpkelklump member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I loved shutterbooth- I think their pricing was around 800 bucks max, but this was over a year ago. We loved the service and the quality of the photos. I have used the Red Eye booths at other events and the photo quality just wasnt as good. I loved Shutterbooth and would recommend them to anyone. There should be a contact link in my siggy below.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the info, their site is pretty vague!  Were they 4x6 pictures or the filmstrip variety (like you used to find at the fair)?  Also, was there an attendant to help keep everything running smoothly?  Did you have a guest book using them?  Sorry for all the questions.  I want to do a photobooth sooooo badly.  We just have to find one that fits the budget and our style!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We just signed with Red Eye and they seem to have great prices and the samples they sent were great. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've been to a wedding that used Shutterbooth and they had great service. The couple got the guestbook and it was nice also.  The picture was a "film strip" size. We actually booked with RedEye though because the pricing was a couple hundred dollars less than Shutterbooth and their quality to me was as good as Shutterbooth.

My new bff Gayle Forman!

?You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control" - Gayle Forman
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)?????? image

• Options
    kelklumpkelklump member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think the overall look of shutterbooth was prefered for our venue- they seemed to blend more than the red eye booth did. (more curtains and a little thicker to keep out the flash). It was the 4 photo strip and we opted out of the guest book and took the copies we received and put them in a giant picture frame as a collage. I think that our guests LOVED it and it was worth every penny. We received tons of compliments on it and the service. I though the attendants for Shutterbooth were more professional than the ones from Red Eye, but again its been almost a year since I have been in either.
  • Options
    weishaslweishasl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    my brother had shutterbooth for his wedding last july and i will be having it at mine in september. it was great! we actually brought our own props (old dance costumes & such) and the pictures turned out great! plus they got a scrapbook to take that night and a CD of all the pic mailed to them. i believe we just booked for 800 or 899.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards