California-Orange County

ART the Dj in Laguna Niguel?

Ok so we had an appointment with Art Zippel 2 weeks ago and have been debating ever since.. He seemed like an awesome guy, just worried he is a little older than our crowd's age group at our wedding. Has anyone else used him? We really would appreciate opinions.. We havnt found any bad reviews yet? Although I havnt been able to find many reviews on him? Thanks girls..

Re: ART the Dj in Laguna Niguel?

• edited December 2011
    Check out Eric with SoCal DJ. My FI and I just booked him a week or two ago. He is young and FI and I totally clicked with him. He has awesome reviews and he is VERY reasonable =)

http://www.socal-dj.com/

• edited December 2011
    Don't let the DJ age discourage you! Experience says alot.  When you meet with the dj, just be sure to talk alot about the music that you think works for your guests.  You will be able to tell if he/she is up to date or old school.

Most professionals, regardless of age are current on equipment, music, etc.
    Ask for dates that they are performing at other venues, that are appropriate for you to actually see them in action.

Keep in mind that some of the younger djs may click with you during a meeting, but how many weddings have they actually performed at.  And references provided by newer djs are usually from family and friends rather than actual non partial brides and grooms.

A good way to locate reliable/good djs, is to actually browse other wedding planners web sites and look at their preferred vendor lists.  A wedding professional will not put any vendor on their list if they have not worked with them and been happy with their services.

An All Inclusive Event uses DJ Dave exclusively at Laguna Village in Laguna Beach..  Depending on your date he may be available. (but yes he is in his 40's) 
    His ph # is 949-2DJ-DAVE

http://www.AnAllInclusiveEvent.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards