September 2012 Weddings
Options

MIA... now I'm back!

Wow can't check the board for a few days and look at everything that's happened!! I'm gonna hit the highlights so I don't have to go back to all the posts, LOL
1st, welcome to the board to all the new girls... the ladies on this board are the best.
2nd. congrats to britt & jparli on your new jobs... looks like all the "good knottie vibes" helped!
3rd, LOVE the idea of doing something that represents "love" for the February siggy!!! IMO it's the perfect siggy to go with Valentine's Day.
4th, I must have missed some drama over the last few days, looks like the PS board had issues??
5th, I missed my knottie friends!!! The only other person who will ALWAYS talk wedding with me is DD Tongue Out

I will be on and off for the next few days. Not to be a downer but my Dad is not in good health ( he has two terminal illnesses) and we will be in & out of the hospital for different treatments. Sometimes the WIFI works, sometimes not. Any and all T&P is much appreciated. He is hoping to still be able to walk DD partway down the aisle to her Dad, so he can take her the rest of the way. We are all hoping this goal can help him stay strong! Thanks for listening ladies!!Smile

Re: MIA... now I'm back!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards