Wedding Etiquette Forum

*MuSu and Daff*

I'm just starting the first audition episode of SYTYCD, and I've always thought Mary Murphy was on drugs, but this season I think Tyce is too.

Does he get less weird as it goes on? 

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.

Re: *MuSu and Daff*

• Tyce seemed a lot more subdued this year for some reason. Which I am not sure if that is good or bad. I generally strongly dislike him though so I tend to ignore him whenever possible, hah! 
  • Oh, haha, I really like Tyce.  He just seems so weird this season.  Mary doesn't seem quite as wound up, but I'm pretty sure she's just always on something.

• I love Mary, so so sooo much. I just hate Tyce as a choreographer. I think he's terrible. 
  • Oh, yeah, I don't love his choreography, but I like him as a judge.

• Ok, I am IN LOVE with the breakdancer from Philadelphia at the NYC audition in the first episode.  Holy crap.

• Lol I don't even remember him and it was last week. I tend to watch auditions and enjoy them but I don't retain anyone's name until the top 24. 

I thought I would hate Mia as a judge when Mary wasn't there for a year, but I surprisingly liked her because she was probably the most honest...like the Simon Cowell of the group. I still think they are all too easy on them. 
  • Yeah, sometimes I watch a dance and I'm like "what the fuckity is that?  What are they DOING?  What's wrong with her foot?" or whatever, and they're all Hey, that was good.  And I'm all, uh no? 

I really, really hate when the choreography sucks, but they dance it as well as they can given that, and the judges rip them open because of it.  Dude, the choreography sucks, there's nothing they can do about that.

• Yeah I know what you mean, J. I hate when the rip into them about costumes, or song choice, or whatever. I've danced in plenty of shows where I HATED the costume, or the song. Doesn't make me a worse dancer if I still do it right/well. I think they are lacking on good choreographers lately. I miss the early seasons with lots of Wade Robson. <33

Right now my favorite choreographer is Sonya.
  • I LOVE WADE.  Ramalama <3

I'm a big Sonya fan too.  She did almost all of my favorites last season. 

• I would give my left leg to be in a Wade routine if it didn't mean that then I wouldn't be able to dance, haha. 

• You can give MY left leg, because I couldn't hang, even with both.

Ok, in Dallas, the mom?  When Nigel had her son give her the ticket to Vegas, I totally teared up. 

• Also as long as PASHA is on screen choreographing ballroom numbers, I'll be happy. And if a boy has to be injured for a week that makes PASHA perform with the girl partner, I will be extra happy. 

Basically, I just want all PASHA all the time. 
  • DID YOU SEE THE BABY GIRL DANCE?! OMG SO PRICELESS. 
  • Mmmmmm Pasha.

Dude, I was just coming back to say that that made me tear up too, when everyone gave her a standing o.  SO CUTE.  And I don't even like children that little.

• Pasha is so delish. 

I know, at first I was like ok lame but dude the girl actually could dance!
  • I just like when they bring people back in general.  I was stoked to see Melody last season (or was that the one before?)  I loved Melody.

• I don't remember who Melody is. 

My biggest heartbreak was Alex Wong. Ugh. I don't even like thinking about it. 
  • Melody was the season 1 runner up.  She and the dude winner (I can't think of his name, but I love him too) danced together forever, tried out together, and went 1 and 2. 

• Ahh yeah thats right. I love Allison too, when she got to be an all star. She is ridic. That routine she did with Alex Wong makes me cry like every time I watch it. 
  • I love Allison too.  And Alex, of course! 

• I was so upset that he got hurt. And then got hurt AGAIN the next year when they checked in on him. Damn he has bad luck. But he dances magically. 
  • HEEEEELLLLLLLLLL-O Australian ballet dancer.  YES PLEASE.

And yes, Alex Wong is magical.  I hope he makes it big somewhere. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards