October 2012 Weddings
Options

Wedding Recap with Sneak Peak

Hey Ladies!  I've missed being on here, although I have come on a few times to look at pictures.  It looks like everyone had beautiful weddings and want to give everyone a big huge congrats on being new wives! :)

We are getting back into our routine and everything feels back to normal.  I love calling Sean my husband!  He started calling me his wife like two months ago, so it's no different for him! lol

We had an amazing wedding and everything came out just like we planned it all to be.  The only thing that upset me was that we had about 10 no shows.  They weren't my friends, so I wasn't missing their presence, more so the $1k we paid that was a complete waste of money.  Our food was amazing, the drinks were well made, the cake was so damn good, and the music was jamming all night!  I danced til I couldn't dance anymore and everyone was up there with us.  Everyone kept telling me how beautiful everything was and how much fun they were having, so that made me feel great.  H looked so handsome and my two stepdaughters were the most precious flowergirls.  I only wish it didn't all go by so fast and that I could relive it again.  Looking back, I also think if we would have done a first look, we would have had more time because taking pictures took so much longer then we planned.  But, I also love that when I saw H while walking down the aisle and locking eyes with him, my heart just melted!  I really wanted to have that experience, so I am still glad we didn't do the first look.

Here's a link to a sneak peak of our pictures.  I probably won't get all of them until the end of the month.  Our videographer said he would hoped to have our highlight video by the end of the week, so I'll post that when I get it.  I've also attached a couple pictures friends took.

Before

After

Ceremony
Getting Married!

Wedding Party

Photobooth Fun

And I'll end this post with a few pics from our honeymoon.  We went to Grand Cayman for 4 nights and it was so amazing!  The best vacation that I have ever been on!!  We stayed at a resort right on the beach and our room had direct access to the beach.  Literally opened our doors and the ocean was right there!  We went snorkeling, we had a sting ray encounter at a sandbar in the middle of the ocean, we ate tons of amazing food, and mainly relaxed like nobodies business!  Can't wait to go back!

View from our hotel room

Stingray City (stingray encounter)

The crystal clear blue ocean

H and I at the main port

dscf4745-2
Anniversary

Re: Wedding Recap with Sneak Peak

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards