Virginia

From CA to VA

Hey all, FI and I have decided to honeymoon in Virginia Beach because we may want to move out there in the next couple of years. I'm a little worried about the weather though cause I've never been there....We'd be out the last week in October, is that still fall over there? The part of CA we live in has no seasons, it's pretty much foggy all the time, so I'd really love to see an east coast fall. What are my chances and is that an ok time to visit VA? Thanks so much!!!

Re: From CA to VA

• edited December 2011
    It is def still fall! I think you will have a great time. It might be a little chilly at night though!
  • maria1012maria1012 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow! Glad you posted this!

I'm FROM Virginia, but I'm currently living in Northern CA (Bay Area). We are getting married in Virginia too, so I can relate to all the stresses of planning from afar.

Anyways, an East Coast fall is simply amazing. The colors are gorgeous and during the day it can be well into the 70's, but a bit chilly at night (sometimes in the 40's or 30's). You can definitely do a comfortable outdoor wedding as long as its not too late in the day, but I'd definitely plan on an indoor reception. 

If have anymore VA questions, please feel free to contact me. Glad someone else is in the same boat :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards