Pennsylvania-Central

Cork Factory Hotel - tasting

I wasn't able to make the tasting for brides at Cork Factory on 2/21 due to an out of town business trip.  I'm looking for brides who attended to give feedback on the experience, the food, etc. 

Thanks!

Re: Cork Factory Hotel - tasting

• edited December 2011
    Hey Shelly,

We went on Sunday and it was pretty decent. All of the food tasted great, but it was really crowded and hard to move around. I think that's because most of the people showed up right away like us and jammed into the room. The hotel is looking really nice and renovations are coming along well. I was somewhat disapointed because I thought they would have more options of food to try, but everything was really good so no worries:) I hope that helps!

Amber
  • edited December 2011
    We went. It was sooooo crowded. The food was decent but not much variety. Let me point out that chef Tammy was so sweet and that I am glad she is running the kitchen at my event. Also, this was the very first time they were catering. Many of the employees where just meeting each other for the first time. It's like when a restaurant first opens, you never go in the first month because they are still working out the kinks. It can only get better!!  Oh, and the house champagne was awesome!!!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards