Georgia-Atlanta

Bartender Services

Im in the Eatonton area but ATL is fine. I can not find a bartending vendor! All of them come with JUST THE bartender and NOTHING else. Im trying to find a full bar service. Any ideas?

Re: Bartender Services

• Check with catering companies -- many have either full bar services or work with specific vendors and can make a recommendation.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    December Signature: Holiday Favorites imageLilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • <div>Contact Lucy Lou's Catering...they can do everything for you -- glassware, condiments, bartenders, etc. -- they can even bring portable bars if you need it.  they are wonderful!  I used them at my wedding and they were incredible!  Email is lucylouscatering@yahoo.com</div><div>
    </div><div>Hope it helps!</div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div>In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_bartender-services?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:58Discussion:2d4f1a32-d9ce-4318-8f0a-efddcc143224Post:ed2594b4-86a1-4297-86f1-2ffeaea065dc">Bartender Services</a>:
    [QUOTE]Im in the Eatonton area but ATL is fine. I can not find a bartending vendor! All of them come with JUST THE bartender and NOTHING else. Im trying to find a full bar service. Any ideas?
    Posted by MeadersBaby[/QUOTE]
  • <div>Contact Lucy Lou's Catering...they can do everything for you -- glassware, condiments, bartenders, etc. -- they can even bring portable bars if you need it.  they are wonderful!  I used them at my wedding and they were incredible!  Email is lucylouscatering@yahoo.com</div><div>
    </div><div>Hope it helps!</div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div>In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_bartender-services?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:58Discussion:2d4f1a32-d9ce-4318-8f0a-efddcc143224Post:ed2594b4-86a1-4297-86f1-2ffeaea065dc">Bartender Services</a>:
    [QUOTE]Im in the Eatonton area but ATL is fine. I can not find a bartending vendor! All of them come with JUST THE bartender and NOTHING else. Im trying to find a full bar service. Any ideas?
    Posted by MeadersBaby[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards