Snarky Brides

What to do about nosy FSILs?????? HELP! (Bit of a RANT)

2»

Re: What to do about nosy FSILs?????? HELP! (Bit of a RANT)

• It sounds like they are really excited about weddings and excited to be a part of it and want to know every detail.. it's normal.. I am like that.. my friend is getting married next year and I want to know her colors, flower ideas, etc etc u get the idea.. but whatever ideas they say, you can always do your way in the end.  It's probably been a while since they got to be involved in wedding plans and they had their time with their own weddings and their friends/family and now it is their little brothers turn and they want to be a part of it.  You don't have to use all their ideas, but consider them and say you still have to think about it, and in the end you can do your way.. you know.. I have 11 yr old and 15 yr old brothers... and since I had so much fun planning my own wedding I can't wait to help plan theirs.. .. these sister in laws are going to be your new family so just listen nod your head and be nice.. no one can force u to do anything... but just go with the flow and in the end make ur own decisions.. they can tell their ideas all they want.. and there is no nice way to tell them to stop being nosy 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Are you related to Joan? I love her. From Every Stage is one of my favorite albums.

If you are, I will forgive the overly frantic nature of your post.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards