Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Officiant Suggestions

Hi there!  I was wondering if anyone had suggestions of officiants that they are using or have used or where I could find one?  We are not really religious, and not getting married in a church, so we are looking for someone who will do a non-denominational ceremony.  I have looked into Journeys of the Heart, but they were a little bit out of our budget.  I was hoping that maybe an independent minister or someone like that might be a little more affordable.
TIA!

Re: Officiant Suggestions

• Options
    edited December 2011
    When we were looking for an officiant, we visited with Elizabeth Frumin - http://www.elizabethfrumin.com/. We ultimately went with Maria Odili Romeu from Journeys of the Heart (we knew right away she would be worth every penny we spent and totally "clicked" during our first meeting), but Elizabeth might be worth looking into.

You can also find some other names by looking in the Philly "blog" (link in my signature).
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LaRositaMonita, thanks for the Philly blog advice - I didn't know about that existed!  We met with Elizabeth Frumin as well, I liked her, but I wanted to meet with at least one other person in order to be able to compare.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards