Canada-Ontario
Options

Engagement Pics done!

We got our engagement pics done a couple of weeks ago and just got them! THey are awesome and this really makes me so excited for wedding-planning!!! We aren't getting married until Fall 2012 but doing the engagement shoot really made it feel "real"

Our photographer is Carlos Cardoso Photography. My fiancé found him online and he agreed to do the engagement session for free because we wanted to make sure we liked them before signing a contract.

Well, we LOVE him!!! If people in the GTA are looking for a photographer, have a look at his website and blog!!!

http://www.cardosophotography.blogspot.com/

Re: Engagement Pics done!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We're getting married next Fall, too and still looking for a photographer.  I'll check him out!  I hope you'll share a pic or two from the session. :)
  • Options
    Jewel224Jewel224 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey Sarah - the photos look great and so natural!  You did them at the Brick Works, right?
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Hey Jewel- Got your email too! Yes it was at Brick Works and it was an awesome location!!! So many different backgrounds and it was fun!!

How do I attach pictures to show people here?

• Options
    LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The link I believe sends you to his blog, where I think your pictures are featured (the 2nd one down - has your name "Sarah" in the title.  Great pictures!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! I'm so happy we found a photographer that we get along really well with and that obviously knows how to capture our personality.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    how does that work exactly? Do they take your pics and before they print them out they show them to you and you decide whether you want to sign a contract with them or not? Are there any stings attached to gettting your engagement shoot for free?
  • Options
    edited December 2011

The photographer just posted them on his blog and on his facebook page. No strings attached. My fiancé is meeting the photographer this week to pick up a cd with all of the pictures.

It's business and the photographer knows that this is part of the job of getting new "clients". A free engagement session to get to know the couple and show them his work. I think it's a perfect way because we loved him and know that we will all work well together for the wedding!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    that's funny. I went to elementary school with him. His brother is also a photographer.
    Nice photos :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards