Texas-Houston
Options

Oak Tree Manor and Rob Fleming Park

Hi there! I was wondering if anybody here has ever used either of these venues. I'm having trouble finding rental information, and I'm wondering if Rob Fleming Park will be a nice enough place to have it.

Also, what is the general maximum distance between the ceremony and reception site?

Thank you so much!

Re: Oak Tree Manor and Rob Fleming Park

• Options
    PJS001PJS001 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't used those venues, but as far as the distance goes you just don't want to make it inconvenient to your guests.

I think the farthest I had to drive for a wedding was like a 35 minute drive, and everybody was pretty irked about it. So just keep your guests in mind... Our venues were about 10 minutes apart and everybody seemed fine with that.
    And now we are as one
    Married February 20, 2011

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I didnt have my wedding at Oak Tree, but I've been there. Lovely place!
    Becca & Justin - 5/16/09 - Planning Bio My Blog(updated 3/12)

• Options
    lealfrantzlealfrantz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I actually should still have all of the stuff for Oak Tree Manor! I can email it to you like. It is gorgeous!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just came across this discussion. I have been trying to get information on this venue as well. @lealfrantz - do you mind emailing me what you got??! thanks so much!!

hnw.designs@gmail.com

• Options
    sindimelvinsindimelvin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would also love the information for Oak Tree Manor. I loved all the pictures I saw and am really anxious to see what their prices are. Would greatly appreciate it!

sindimelvin@msn.com
  • Options
    lealfrantzlealfrantz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I emailed it to you guys! If you have any other questions let me know. I saved all of my quotes just in case. They are all from late last year, but you get the point.

If Oak Tree Manor dosen't work out you might also try Burkshire Plantation in Conroe. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    me toooooo please   missshelbypowley@yahoo.com Thanks bunches!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What's the pricing like for Oak Tree Manor? Thank you
    TTC Since 6/12 regular periods with annovulation DH S/A healthy Hormones normal-all unexplained IF currently 10/12 50mg of clomid-no response-BFN 11/12 100mg of clomid-1 mature follicle-IUI #1=BFN 12/8/12 clear HSG 12/12 100mg of clomid-2 mature follicles-IUI #2=BFN 1/13 5mg femara un-monitored TI, BFN 2/13 7.5mg femara 2 mature follicles, IUI#3 BFN
  • Options
    Can you email me the info too?? lhiester@gmail.com

Thanks!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards