Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Bridal Shower Today

Today FI's family is throwing another shower for us, this time on FI's dads side of the family.  I am not really that excited, just because earlier this week FI told his mom that we're moving to Pa, which is 10 hours away from where we are in Ohio and she wasn't happy.  So I hope that she's still not pissed.  I'll give an update when I get back.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Bridal Shower Today

• Options
    dibsontopdibsontop member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Put the worries behind you and just have fun today!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Have a great time!
  • Options
    bballgirl8789bballgirl8789 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Girls!  I have been busy all day so I just got time to go on here.  I did put my fears behind me actually.  We got there and FI's grandma was setting things up, I finished helping her out.  She held the shower at a restaurant out here with a buffet breakfast.  All the ladies arrived, including FI's mom.  She was really nice and she didn't say anything to me about us moving to Pa, so that was good.  FI told me after the shower that he told his grandmom about us moving, she told him she figured we might move back to Pa so I can care for my grandma, so she's not upset at all.

Anyways, it was a really good shower, a lot of fun.  I always have a good time with FI's family, they're all soo nice, have great sense of humors and love to joke around.  All in all, it was a great time, thanks for the encouragement girls :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    CaitC21CaitC21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So glad everything worked out and you got to enjoy your day!
    image Planning Bio Wedding Planning Website Updated 7/21/11
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards