New York-Western
Options

"dnbeach12"

Hi!

I sent you a personal message as well, but I never seem to get those whenever anyone PMs me, so I thought I'd try you on another board.  

Just wondering how those photobooth frames you bought turned out.  You bought them off ebay.  I remember you posted about it ages ago.  Was the quality ok?  

I may try you in another forum as well!

Thanks!!!

Re: "dnbeach12"

• Options
    Beachy730Beachy730 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

Sorry I haven't seen the messages.  I've been out of town and haven't logged on in a while.  I thought the frames were great,  We ordered 21 dozen, and in the entire order I think 12 total were cracked or broken.  But we have more than enough so I never even bothered to tell the seller.  Other than that they were in great condition, we just wiped them off with a paper towel before putting the inserts in them (they were a littel dusty, probably from storage).  But overall the are great and totally worth the money, and everyone who saw them loves them.  I hope that helps!

imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much!  I never see my personal messages either, that's why I did it like this.  So, I should probably get a few extra then, just in case some are broken.  Our photobooth company is charging $2 each for the plastic frames... seems crazy if you can get them for this price.  Thanks a lot!
  • Options
    Beachy730Beachy730 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

Yeah our place was charging $2 each as well.  I was so excited to find these!  If you send her a message on ebay first before placing your order she will most likely combine shipping for you.  I know she did for me.  I hope they work out for you!

imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Danielle,

I'm a newspaper reporter, and I wanted to see if I could ask you about your photoshoot at Niagara Falls, which I saw you posting about on another forum. If you see this, could you drop me a line at jonathan.cheng@wsj.com? ...I'm with the Wall Street Journal.

Look forward to hearing from you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards