Oregon

Woodburn Hair Salon

Does anyone have recommendations for a salon in Woodburn where we can get our hair and makeup done for the wedding?  So far, every place that I have called tells me that they don't have any pictures of past work.  I'm a little hesitant to book someone without seeing what they can do.  If you have any experience with a Woodburn salon, I would love to hear about it!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Woodburn Hair Salon

• edited December 2011
    do you live close enough to Woodburn that you can take an afternoon to do a test run of one of the places you are considering?
  • andij1616andij1616 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I only live about an hour from Woodburn, so I could try one of the salons out.  I was just hoping to get some recs so that I don't have to go through a few bad hair trials first.  I only have $150 to spend on hair and makeup, so I don't want to use a lot of that on trials. 

• edited December 2011
    have you considered just having an independant stylist doing your hair and makeup? How many people do you have in your bridal party that you would need hair and makeup for?
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have looked into having someone come to the wedding venue, but we only need hair and makeup for myself and the moh, and just hair for the other bridesmaid.  Someone I talked to said we needed to have a minimum of 5 people, and the other person I talked to was too expensive. 
  • edited December 2011
    Keep in mind though when they say five people they usually mean five services. So you and your bridesmaid's hair and makeup would count as four services so the other bridesmaid would definitely bring that to a five service minimum.

Be sure to ask them because you may meet the minimum and not realize it.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, but we ended up just finding a salon in Tigard, so we'll be stopping there on the way.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards