Arkansas
Options

Vendors around Jonesboro

Does anyone know any good wedding vendors around the Jonesboro?

Re: Vendors around Jonesboro

• Options
    edited December 2011

I lived in Jonesboro when we started our planning process (recently moved to little rock).
    We picked our photog, Mauldin Photography, first. She is amazing to work with. She is from Newport, but has made trips to meet us in Jonesboro. Her work is beautiful, and her prices are very reasonable compared to others in the Jonesboro area, like Laird and Joey Glaub.
    We decided to do pies instead of cakes. However if you are doing cakes, Lou Greer Burns.  Her cakes are amazing. I know she has a myspace page.

I also know of a few venues in the area. Just let me know if you would like some info on those.

HTH!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Hanna & Cory
  • Options
    ChasadielynnChasadielynn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would love to know of some venues around there.  My fiance and I were talking about places around the area and I would appreciate any help at all.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are a wedding photography company based out of Memphis.  We do travel to your area.  Our package's are all inclusive and start at an affordable $850.00.  We would love to discuss your day with you!

EMAIL:  twiceaschic@gmail.com

We are also on Facebook!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    There's the Church Street Station downtown by st bernards. we were originally going to have our wedding there. It is such a beautiful building. they do everything in house there. They are the caterer and they provide chairs, tables, and just about anything else you could imagine.
    Here's the site with photos and info : http://churchstreetstation.info/Photogallery.html

--If you are wanting a casual/outdoorsy wedding, ASU has a pavilion you can rent. It's relatively cheap.

ASU also has the new Cooper Alumni Center. We looked at it, but its more of a hotel banquet type facility
    http://www.astatealumni.org/view/340

If you like the look/feel of Garvan Gardens in Hot Springs and Thorncrown in Eureka Springs, Williams Baptist College just had a new chapel built that is very similar. I couldln't find anything online for it, but you can try looking on their website. Here is a pic i found on google.

-You can also rent rooms at the Convo, Fowler Center, or the Student Union at ASU.

I know there aren't a lot of vendors in or around the jonesboro area, but if you need a planner, Alice Miles is very good. She is from Paragould. I'm sure you could just look her up in the whitepages.

If you need anything else, feel free to pm or anything. I was planning my wedding in jonesboro for 16 months. So i know some of the various options around the town.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Hanna & Cory
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are mlittlephotography and have recently moved our business from Orlando, FL to Arkansas to be closer to family.  We would love for you to check out our work at http://www.mlittlephotography.com and speak with you about your photography needs.

Matt and Michelle
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards