March 2012 Weddings

Exciting Day!

*Sorry for the double post over in the FL West Coast board...not sure if anyone over there is over here. ;-)

So today I have 3 exciting wedding tasks ahead of me. I'm going to pick my BM up after her kids go to school so we can head up to the venue to get some things planned out, questions answered. I haven't seen the place since we first toured it a year ago, so I'm really excited to go back. Then I have a trip to the caterer to flesh out our menu. I think what I'm most excited for though, is my appointment tonight. My first fitting -- the first time wearing my dress since I picked it up back in April. I'm going to The Dressing Room, which I've heard amazing things about. I'm so excited. I just hope it still fits. I didn't lose the weight I was hoping to (it fit before I started my weight loss routine, so it should be ok), but I was hoping to lose more by now. Keep your fingers crossed for me. I just want it shortened, bustled, and I want to have them take out the zipper in back and replace it with a lace-up. I know it'll be costly, but I SO prefer the lace up in the back...plus it gives me a little wiggle room with the weight, lol. SOOOOO excited!!
"Love it will not betray you, dismay or enslave you, It will set you free..."
~Mumford and Sons
Anniversary

Re: Exciting Day!

• Sounds like a great day! Have fun with it all!
    imageAnniversary
  • I did -- the tailor was SO amazing, he alleviated all of my fears and insecurities, and will be able to do what I was hoping for, and for a great price. I'm so happy with my choice for alterations. The venue visit was great, too. I went with my BM (she hadn't seen the place in person before). Got lots of details worked out and I'm feeling really good about everything at the moment. So excited!!
    "Love it will not betray you, dismay or enslave you, It will set you free..."
    ~Mumford and Sons
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards