Florida-Central Florida

Paradise Cove Venue and Abba Photography

Has anyone here used the venue for their ceremony/reception? Need some ideas for decorating. Pictures would help. :) Thanks...

A bride here had mentioned that she had used them. So, I went ahead and emailed them for a package price and they seem very well priced. We have a meeting with them on May 11th. Has anyone used them here? If so, do you mind if I take a look at some of your pictures?

Thanks ladies...
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Paradise Cove Venue and Abba Photography

• Britt1406Britt1406 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Abba, but it was at their Secret Garden, I think you'll be pleased with them. I can share some of the pictures if you would like.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    October 2012 Pumpkin Patch Babies click here for list.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-central-florida_paradise-cove-venue-abba-photography?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:66Discussion:7f9c706b-fe01-41ff-981a-04e5cf8e1d5aPost:2c7c5a6c-6169-4a0c-8182-2833309667e3">Re: Paradise Cove Venue and Abba Photography</a>:
    [QUOTE]I used Abba, but it was at their Secret Garden, I think you'll be pleased with them. I can share some of the pictures if you would like.
    Posted by Britt1406[/QUOTE]

Yes, definitly! If you have some you can share, please do (<a href="mailto:halij52002@yahoo.com">halij52002@yahoo.com</a>). They didn't have much on their website. That's why we wanted to go into their studio and actually see some of their albums.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Britt1406Britt1406 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You have a private message (on here, not your e-mail)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    October 2012 Pumpkin Patch Babies click here for list.
  • edited December 2011
    Ladies,

Hello I am interested in Paradise Cove for our wedding.  Any suggestions on caterers? I am having mostly out of town guests and I'm not sure what the count is so far any suggestions would be appreciated !
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards