Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Opinion on KOP area Phtographer Studio

Hello fellow brides-to-be, 

Meet an area photographer, Duca Studio and was wanting to hear other's positive or negative experiences with this company. 

Re: Opinion on KOP area Phtographer Studio

• I just checked the Philly blog (link in my signature) and none of the brides on there used Duca. I think one of the other girls looked into Duca, but she doesn't come on here anymore.  I sent her an email for you.
    Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog
  • Thanks for your help. I am newer on the knot and not the best at using all the resources, reviewed a lot of reviews online (yelp, yahoo, google). Which is helpful, people are less candid. 
    Also not 100% sure how to use your blog either, I click on bunch of topics but was unable to access any bride's posts. Did I do something wrong?
  • So the bride I emailed got back to me, and she ended up going with a different photographer because she said Duca was near impossible to get in touch with, and that totally turned her off.

The blog is the website link in my signature.  It's also here: www.phillyblog.yolasite.com. Just click on the top where it says "Knottie Vendors" and you'll see a list of the different vendors the brides have used.  Most of the brides on the blog have moved on, either to The Nest/The Bump, or aren't on any sites anymore.  More than likely, though, we'll be able to track someone down for you.
    Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog
  • I am actually using Duca Studios. They are really nice and easy to work with. I found that you can call or e-mail and they will respond pretty quickly. Tony is so nice and personable. He is willing to work with us on packages and switching items in the package for something different if we don't need the items. He showed us the pictures he recently took and what he does to help touch up a little to make the picture look perfect! (Ie, the sleeve of the jacket on the groom was a little to short in a picture where he was shaking his Dad's hand, so he made it longer and it looked like the sleeve was originally that long.) I hope this helps! Oh, my sister used Mike Kher and he was really good also.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards