Military Brides
Options

I Love & Miss You Friends!!!!

Hope everyone is having a great time with Family and Friends and Loved ones!!
Photobucket

Re: I Love & Miss You Friends!!!!

• Options
    I miss you too!  I am having a lot of fun at home, but also keeping it pretty low key.  I don't even think most of my friends know I'm home yet since I've just been doing stuff with family. 
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Hey! I miss posting on this board too. Looks like everyone's busy. I'm so bored back at our parent's houses!
  • Options
    I Love low-key family time!! My parents and I watched 2 movies tonight and drank egg nog and ate Chinese Food.  It was a very enjoyable evening!!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Hey everybody! I hope you're all having a great time with your loved ones! I finally finished all my shopping today, I will never ever wait this long again!!! And now I'm chillin at home, baking cheesecakes and trying to figure out when I need to make my white chocolate raspberry topping... My sister and her new hubby just got in, and they brought Santa Max (her puppy) with them. I'm going to have to post pics in a bit, it's the cutest thing.
  • Options
    I'm here! Just hanging out low key. I don't have any friends left at home so it's major family time. :-)
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Yeah, I don't really have any friends left at home either.  I realized last night that I forgot a few gifts so I have to go to the mall today and honestly.. I'm dreading it!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    I'm here, I'm just hanging out with my puppy.  I have a while before FI gets back and then we are heading to my parents house
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Hey guys!  I'm just chilling out with FI and the puppy.  She's recovering well from her surgery yesterday (she was spayed).  Last night after we picked her up, she was crying once in awhile and very lethargic, but she ate a lot of grilled chicken and drank water, and she slept well.  Today she's back to normal almost, which is great, but we just need to make sure she doesn't lick her stitches.

I also need to make our save-the-dates FINALLY.  I have procrastinated so much.

Anniversary

• Options
    Have a great day with your family and loved ones today everyone! Gotta get going and clean up a bit, make a stop at Target, and get my cooking on. :)
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards