Florida-South Florida
Options

My FIRST Check

So, we signed our contract today.  We have our venue.  I can't beleive this is really happening.  Our last year has been completely overwhelming.  I didn't know if we would make it, let alone get to have my (our) dream wedding.  And we are!

I just had to share with you all. 

I look forward to getting to know you all over the next 317 days...and more.

The Future Mrs. Carvajal!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: My FIRST Check

• Options

Yay!  Congrats!  So, where will it be?  :-)

image 82 Invited
    image 35 are ready to party! image 6 have better things to do image41 are lollygagging
    RSVP Date: Dec 19
    image Favorite Registry Item/South FL Board
  • Options
    Congratulations! We just booked the venue too and our photographer (Harriet Himmel Theatre and EvanR Photography.) 

This year is going to go by fast...
  • Options
    Aw :-)  Congrats on your checks, Ladies!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nov. SoFla Siggy -Fav. Registry Item- Kitchen Aid from my BP!
  • Options
    Congrats!....
  • Options
    Congrats! Which venue did you go with?
    "HAPPINESS...is being married to your Best Friend"
  • Options
    CONGRATS!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    How exciting! Where did you book?
    image Le Creuset 5qt Oval French Oven in Caribbean Blue Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you!  After not sleeping well, for a few days (in anticipation of the "big signing day") I finally slept great last night and actually overslept!

We went with the Embassy Suites in Deerfield Beach.  Beach Boardwalk Ceremony, followed by the reception at the ballroom.

We had some good quotes from other hotels, but this hotel, the catering manager was "yesing" any request I made, and for a decent price.  We have a lot of OOT guests coming so this made logistics soooo, easy! 

I have instantly felt myself go from wannabe bridezilla to Bridezilla of the year!  :)

Congrats to you too Modernage01! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    CONGRATS!!! Im checking out the same place! I hope I have the same luck!!

Getting Hitches 08/09/2014

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards