Ohio-Columbus
Options

Advice on selling "the dress" needed

I made the ultimate wedding planning mistake and jumped the gun when it came to THE dress. In short, I've been questioning the dress since September when I purchased it (along with the veil and hairpiece) and have found myself "stuck" and not able to move forward with planning b/c the dress just doesn't seem to fit the look and feel we're going for. I think I got caught up in the moment  and moved a bit too fast. It was a "sample" and i think the price and thought that I might 'loose" it pushed me to purchase it that day. In short, I've found a 2nd dress that is 100% perfect and have decided to move forward and purchase it... I know I'll likely loose a lot of $ on the deal, but in the end, I'll be happy with the new dress, pictures, etc., so I'm just going to go for it. 

Odds are, the majority of those of you currently on theknot haven't tried to sell your dress, but does anyone know of any good websites and/or locations in Columbus that buy unused/NWT dresses? Perhaps you know of a friend of family member who has tried to sell? Any advice is definitely welcomed as I take on this endeavor...

Thanks!

Re: Advice on selling "the dress" needed

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards