Ohio-Columbus
Options

Photobooth Vendor

Anyone have any suggestions for photobooth vendors in CBus? I really love the idea and was thinking about having this as my favor. I found one but for a combined DJ/Photobooth it was 1000 or so dollars and I like to shop around and compare prices. Has anyone used this? How did it go over with the guests? Thanks for your help guys!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Photobooth Vendor

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We went with infinity photobooth! We saw them at a bridal show twice and we fell in love with it! I love the scrapbook they do and they gave us a bunch of free stuff, we got 100 dollars off because we were getting married in November, I think it is 805 dollars total, with 4 hours, 1 hour of idle time, free scrapbook, unlimited prints and bookmarks. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Did guests get their photos that night?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am going with Shutterbooth Columbus - I got a great deal and they are so on top of things.  Yes, guests get their photos about a minute after they get out of the booth.  We are doing magnets instead of bookmarks so people can hang them on their fridge, or at work or wherever!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    csh96csh96 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We went with Red Eye photobooth.  It seemed to have the price/quality of those that didn't combine DJs and all.  Unlimited photos printed right then and we got a copy of all photos with a couple weeks of the wedding.
    image &nbsp ? image
    Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-columbus_photobooth-vendor?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:112Discussion:ab752e30-2ad1-4f53-9113-e0c6973d6232Post:1184a615-f968-4abb-8f6d-430265269be8">Re: Photobooth Vendor</a>:
    [QUOTE]Did guests get their photos that night?
    Posted by hansonam446[/QUOTE]

We're also going with infinity =) We met with Beth to finalize details last week (our wedding is in 25 days!!! AHH!).  She's awesome and they have been super accomadating. 

Guests DO get their photos that night. and they get a print for every person in the picture. They also make a scrapbook on the spot for you to take home that night.  I'm excited =)
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Anniversary
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are also going with Infinity. I actually signed the contract tonight, but we pretty much knew back when we first saw them at the bridal show in January.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for your input guys! Like I said, I love the idea. I currently live in NC and attended a bridal expo here and their photobooth vendor blew me out of the water and they only wanted 450 for 4 hours. I've been looking around Columbus, since obviously we're having the ceremony there, and it seems like I can either afford a DJ or photobooth...decisions, decisions lol. If only I could win the lottery and then my wedding could have it all!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes! Use Fun Snaps  http://www.weddingwire.com/biz/funsnaps-photo-booths-blacklick/website/56ba0ec2089f2726.html

They were extremely, EASY (my most important thing), reliable, fun, affordable and great quality ! They have tons of extra perks, like uploading your pictures to the internet, logo designs, etc.

Here is there contact info: 740- 975 -5833  or events@funsnapsbooth.com 1 - 740 - 975 - 5833
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    mrstomeymrstomey member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are also going with Infinity! :) We checked out Columbus Photobooth, Red Eye and The Columbus Photobooth Company but liked Infinity the best after seeing them at a bridal show. I'm really excited to have them at our wedding! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the suggestions! I've contacted a couple vendors you guys suggested. Did anyone do the scrapbook option?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards