Pennsylvania

unique engagment photos

hello,
i was wondering if anyone knew a fun/unique place to get engament pictures taken in the lehigh valley.

Re: unique engagment photos

• edited December 2011
    Do you have a photographer arranged? Our RTD shoot was done by a photog in the Allentown area. She took us to the Wildlands Conservatory in Emmaus for some of our photos. It would be a great location for shots with fall foliage, streams, bridges, ect. You could also do some fun shots in Dorney Park.

Here's a few of our shots from the Wildlands

"If wine is getting in the way of your work, get rid of the work."
    Updated Bio
    E-mail Me!
  • benmel31benmel31 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We convinced the guard at Bethlehem Steel to let us in.  We got some cool pictures there!
    Anniversary image
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers image TO image
    my to-read shelf:
    Mel O's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)
  • NikkiPSUNikkiPSU member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How did you convince the guard to let you in?  That's where we really want our pics!
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    I wanted pics there too -- but i had no idea there was a guard...
  • benmel31benmel31 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We drove up and my DH was charming, I guess.  The guard was very talkative once he realized we just wanted to walk around and take some pictures.  It was the very end of our session, it was hot, and we had already been around Lehigh University and down by the river.  There were not that many great pictures, but here's a few.

This is one of our favorite pictures of the day!

Anniversary image
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers image TO image
    my to-read shelf:
    Mel O's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards