New York

One Enchanted Evening

Where is everyone shopping for their wedding dresses and has anyone had any experience with One Enchanted Evening?

Re: One Enchanted Evening

• C*MiaC*Mia member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to davids bridal but my friend got theirs at NY Bride. We were happy with both places :) 
  • edited December 2011
    NY Bride was great! I am not familiar with  One enchanted evening
    Photobucket
  • lcoreylcorey member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to NY Bride last week and they were the most professional and helpful with picking out and trying on gowns. We even had to bring my niece who's a year and a half and they didn't scoff at us or anything.

On the other hand, I just went to One Enchanted Evening yesterday and they pushed me out the door before I was done looking at dresses, wouldn't let us take pictures, and they didn't write down the dresses I liked for me, they just put them in the computer. Their selection was also very, very limited.
  • mizmastromizmastro member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just bought my dress from One Enchanted Evening!  I was actually surprised at all the negative reviews out there.. both of my sister's bought their dresses there and I bought my Prom dress there a bajillion years ago.  We've never had an issue!  And I actually thought they had a pretty wide selection.  I don't know.. I enjoyed it and am absolutely in love with my dress!  Going to pick it up on the 18th =) In the rest of my search, I had a great experience with NY Bride, and not very good at all at David's Bridal.  I tried on 3 veils and they all REEKED of smoke... usually I'm not a weirdo about that stuff, but that serioulsy turned me off on top of the crappy service.  Spybaby is a really small place, but the employee's are very friendly and willing to help.  Good luck in your search!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards