Washington-Seattle

Newly Engaged!!

Hello! My name is Caitlin, and I just got engaged last weekend!!! We are getting married in August 2013, and are hoping to book a venue soon! All my bridesmaids are out of state, so would love to connect to local girls. :) 

Re: Newly Engaged!!

• Welcome and congrats.   

August 2012 - Married! Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Welcome and congrats!!

Would you mind sharing your proposal story?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Welcome!
    I'm getting married next August as well (8/2/13).

Happy Planning!
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congrats and Welcome! Smile
    OMH est. May 7, 2011
    Photo courtesy of jennygg.com
    My never updated Planning/Married Bio: http://mgoss228.weebly.com/
    Seattle Knotties: Please page me if you send me a PM!
  • sxcwedsxcwed member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    congrats!
  • Welcome & Congrats!!

I am getting married August 2013 as well. August 03 2013 to be exact! :)

We booked the venue thats just down the street from where my FI proposed

The first peice of advice i got when i got engaged was to start booking asap! and what great advice because venues/photgraphers etc sure do book up fast!
  • Congrats! I also just got engaged this last weekend!
    Photobucket
  • Engagement Story: 

We moved here from California about a year and a half ago after college, because I got a great job opportunity. 

Well my best friend from college still live in California, so I decided to take a weekend trip to San Francisco to have a fun girls weekend with her. I got in to SF, made it to hotel, and we were getting ready to go out to dinner. I was being really indecisive in where I wanted to go, and she kept saying she really wanted seafood. My favorite seafood place in the world is Scomas, which is on a pier on the wharf in SF. 

We took a trolley down to the wharf, and as we walked out onto the pier, my boyfriend popped out of nowhere looking all dressed up and with a rose in his hand. I was totally shocked, and kept asking him what he was doing. He said "we're going for a walk, come with me," so we walked a few blocks down to the beach, in front of Ghiradelli Square with the Golden Gate bridge in the background. He gave an adorable speach, got down on one knee and proposed. 

It was perfect. :) I just have a temporary ring right now, because he knows I have specifc tastes. Going ring shopping today, and hoping to be able to post a ring later tonight!!!

We are hoping to book the Rosewood Community Center in Mulkiteo for our wedding. It's beautiful, and only $1600 for a 10 hour rental, including tables, chairs, lighting, and sound. Fingers Crossed!! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards