Florida-North Florida

Pensacola Wedding Venues

Ok, I need help with finding a nice place with a DECENT wedding coordinator. Spoke with one today and she was NO help, NOT friendly and had blown me off 3 times before finally talking with me. I live in Texas so it's already hard enough planning from here! Any suggestions and/or same issues?

Re: Pensacola Wedding Venues

• edited December 2011
    Ok, I need help with finding a nice place with a DECENT wedding coordinator. Spoke with one today and she was NO help, NOT friendly and had blown me off 3 times before finally talking with me. I live in Texas so it's already hard enough planning from here! Any suggestions and/or same issues?
  • mitchsbridemitchsbride member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You'll get more help on the North Florida board.  Best of luck!
  • edited December 2011
    Hi Jenn,

What type of place are you looking for? On the beach not on the beach? How many guests etc... I live in Pensacola so I have been to several weddings around here. I'd be glad to help with a little more info... 

I'll be honest the coordinators around here seem to rotate quicklyI have 2 friends who went thru more then one coordinator at the same venue during their planning process. Although responsiveness & helpfulness should be stellar when they are selling your their venue because once they have you it might drop of some so if they are not communicating with you quickly now, I'd run the other way... lol 

But I also wouldn't have that be the main deciding factor. My BFF picked a venue which really was probably her 3rd choice but the coordinator was awesome & she was gone & a new person in her place a month later.

Hopefully that made some sense... 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards