Michigan-Grand Rapids

The Barn on Prairie Winds, Zeeland, MI

I completely fell inlove with this barn from a few pictures I have seen, and I found their contact info online and have called a few times.  they dont have an answering machine, and no one answers the phone.  Can someone give me more info about this reception venue? and maybe an alternative way of getting ahold of them.  Thank you!!

Re: The Barn on Prairie Winds, Zeeland, MI

• stevjessstevjess member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I emailed them and had some luck, Kim emailed me this info I have also included her email at the bottom! Hope this helps!

The maximum capacity is 200. 

Some other questions I typically get….There are 7   5’ round tables and approximately 45 black folding chairs that you may use.  There is not a full kitchen, but a fridge, microwaves, a sink and counters.  You may choose who you like for a caterer.  The pool deck is off limits.  There is limited parking, we ask that you do not park on the grass areas.   

I do want you to know that the gym area is not air conditioned, but the rest of the barn is.

• edited December 2011

OMG!!! thank you soo much!! I really didnt have any infomation to go with on this, jsut a few pics I seen.  Did you end up having your reception there? if so, what was your overall experience with them? so basically you have to rent tables and chairs?

• I am sorry, but at this time the Developer has decided to not rent the Prairie Winds Barn in Zeeland, MI to the general public.

Waveland Property Management

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards