July 2012 Weddings

littlemoments, mbody, and all others who had showers over the weekend!

Please post pics and updates on how your showers went!! I am so excited to hear about them :):) 

Re: littlemoments, mbody, and all others who had showers over the weekend!

• edited April 2012
    Hey bfj! My shower went well. It was for his side of the family at his aunt's house. I thought it was going to be a bit awkward/weird because there were people there that I was actually meeting for the first time. But, it wasn't as bad as I thought. Here are a few pics that I just pulled of fb. (My mom already posted them.. haha!)

Paige and I

My sister, me, and my mom.

How was your weekend? Any new developments with the house?

Anxiously awaiting baby #1! Baby BOY Due: May 30, 2013! Lilypie Maternity tickers

• mbody, I was picturing you with shorter hair like your siggy haha. You're pretty (not in a creepy way).

I'm also nervous about the shower with FI's family/friends. Will be meeting a lot of them for the first time too.
    doggie Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • mbody, I LOVE YOUR NECKLACE! And congrats on the successful shower :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hey girl!!! We are about 6hrs away from my place in FL! So pics info will be up when I am at my computer hopefully tonight!!! can't wait to share! My phone is being a PITA!!
  • Thanks Meki! My hair was all pinned back in my sig pic. for a wedding last summer.

I was super nervous for the shower- borderline not excited b/c I was so nervous. I'm a dork! But, it was good. So, you'll be fine as well!

When is your shower?

Anxiously awaiting baby #1! Baby BOY Due: May 30, 2013! Lilypie Maternity tickers

• mbody I agree - LOVE the necklace and you look adorable!! I posted a new thread about my house search, thanks for asking about it! I am glad it wasn't too awkward and that evrything went smoothly!!
    Littlemoments I can't wait to hear from you once you get back!! Safe travels!!
  • BmoreBride311BmoreBride311 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited April 2012
    Woohoo - glad it went well! Did you guys play any games? What was your favorite gift you received?

I'm bored today and procrastinating - give some more details!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • The necklace is from jcrew factory. It's recent so they might still have it! :)

• I am totally going to check out JCrew Factory right this instant. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • You look so cute! Glad to hear it went well :) 
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards