May 2013 Weddings

Super excited!!!!

I cannot wait for the next 3 Fridays!!!

This weekend I'm heading to Orlando with a couple girls for a girls weekend at the Epcot Wine & Food Festival!!!

Next Friday I'm heading to Gainesville for the big UF vs LSU game for a nice looong weekend with Fi!!!

The following Friday I'll be back in Orlando with FI & 2 other couples for Halloween Horror Nights!!!

I'm soooo excited we just finished booking HHN we've been going every year since 2008 and we weren't sure we'd be able to do it this year with the wedding but we ARE!!!

I cannot contain my excitement any longer an my dad doesn't care Tongue out lol

Re: Super excited!!!!

• I LOVE the epcot food and wine festival. We went last November and really enjoyed it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • That sounds like so much fun! I'd be super excited too :)

Take pictures at the food and wine festival!

• Thats awesome. I was invited to go to HHN, but with the wedding and all, we just can't do it right now. LOL. So you'll be in my neck of the woods for the next three weekends! :D
    May 2013 Brides Siggy Challenge January- Let Them Eat Cake!
    My cake is a 2-tier ivory cake with silver dotted scallops, ribbon and pearl brooch.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Aw, that sounds like so much fun!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • That sounds so fun!! I'm hoping to head to the Epcot Food and Wine festival in November like we did last year (When we got engaged =))) LOL So I kinda want to see if we can take a trip just for the weekend to celebrate a year/ the end of our yearly passes lets see
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Agancedo.....we got engaged there too! We even got pictures, thanks to photopass!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Thank you ladies!!! I've never been to the wine an food festival but I've heard good things!!! An hhn since we're going with group were actually saving some money!!! An little wr I should be able to buy our std's today I think we've finalized it!!!
  • @VJones... Me too! He actually proposed in Magic Kingdom on 11/11/11 by the castle but we went to Epcot F&WF the day after it was a great trip!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @Danny&Mel - Yay for the STDs do you have a picture?

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • That sounds like an amazing time!

May 2013 February Siggy: Invitations

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• In Response to Re:Super excited!!!!:[QUOTE]Dannyamp;Mel Yay for the STDs do you have a picture? Posted by agancedo[/QUOTE]

Of course once we order ill post pix. It's none from the ones I showed here but was part of our e shoot so I'm excited Fi chose it, it's not my fav but he pointed out the symbolism and I chose the template I love that he's involved!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards