Oklahoma
Options

HELP! bridal shower location ideas in Norman or OKC metro

Hi Girls,

I need help!  My MoH is planning the bridal shower from out of state and is having trouble finding a resonably priced location that allows you to bring in your own food in the OKC metro area.  Norman is the preferred location, but OKC would work too.

She needs a space that will hold about 40 with tables and chairs and then have extra tables set up for other things.  A kitchen area would be nice, but is not required.  The biggest thing is the ability to bring in your own food.

Do any of you guys know of any great locations for bridal showers?

TIA!
Anniversary

Re: HELP! bridal shower location ideas in Norman or OKC metro

• Options
    hayley.andrewhayley.andrew member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know this sounds strange, but I have been to a shower at the OEC building in Norman.  They have a room they rent out, and it has a kitchen area and is cute! The Noble library (just south of Norman) also has a cute room they rent out for free and has a kitchen area as well and this room was just redone not long ago.  They both have tables and chairs and are cute places.  I was hesitant about showers at both of these places, but now that I have been to one at each they turned out super cute.  You can bring your own food to both.  OEC # is 405-321-2024 Noble Library: 405- 872-5713.  Hope this helps!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards