California-Inland Empire

Tuesday's Tips- Stress

What not to stress over or what to stress over if anything. I would say not to stress at all, but that just isn't possible!
BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic me and my daddy

Re: Tuesday's Tips- Stress

• desi2002desi2002 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oh and another thing, if you plan things ahead of time, it helps the stress factor a lot.
  • edited December 2011
    Try not to focus on the little things. Noone really cares about sashes on chairs or what your toasting flutes look like =)

• edited December 2011

Agreed! I also think the best way to TRY to stay stress free is to remember that its your wedding.  Who cares what other people think about it? They aren't paying for it and they are guests who you invited to celebrate not critique.  Of course people will, but in the big picture, it really doesn't matter.  All that matters is that your married to the love of your life and you celebrated the way you wanted to!

• sv4338sv4338 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Very well said ladies! Just make sure you remember that come wedding day :0)
    1 of my BM's forgot the seating chart at home that I worked on for 3 days straight and we never bought champagne for the toast!
    I honestly said screw it let people sit where they want :0) and as for the champagne thank God I had hired Ann (thegoodbridesmaids.com) she came to my husband and I with the news that there was no champagne but she had price quotes from Bev Mo and the Mitten Building (our venue) all we had to do was pick and it was taken care of :0)
  • Ken&CassKen&Cass member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It is inevitable that you will have to deal with people who can't be bothered to RSVP. Rather then annoying them a month before the wedding, wait until about 2 weeks out to start trying to contact everyone... no one ever turns in their RSVPs on time.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • desi2002desi2002 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    great tips everyone! I like that rsvp tip
  • edited December 2011
    Make your wedding yours and FI's and not someone else's.  In other words don't let anyone else tell you your ideas suck.  Sure take into consideration their thoughts on the matter but if your idea is what you absolutely want then go with it....unless it's making guests bring their own chairs...yes, I saw that posted on one of the boards before!
    CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • edited December 2011
    I should also mention tell the negative people out there to eat it!  There's so many people that come out of the woodworks with negativity when you're planning your wedding.
    CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • mrs.payne2010mrs.payne2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    so true kasi, im trying to work on that myself.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards