Honeymoon Discussions
Options

St. John USVI

My FI and I would really like to go to St. John USVI for our honeymoon.  I've already looked up Caneel Bay resort and the Westin but is there any other all-inclusive resorts/hotels/etc that are reasonable.  We are trying to stay around $3k for a one-week trip (if that's even possible).  Also, is there any good website to help plan for our honeymoon?

Thank!
Anniversary Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: St. John USVI

• Options
    There are only two resorts on St. John- Caneel and the Westin. Neither of them are all-inclusive. If you want to save money, check out redweek.com for a Westin timeshare rental during your honeymoon period. The timeshare villas have kitchens that will allow you to stay in for some meals. The resort has BBQs all around the pools. The villas were also recently renovated. The resort runs a shuttle to the main resort area and you can use the faclities there.

• Options
    we're going to St John in October for our honeymoon.  We rented a condo.  While its not all inclusive I think we got a great price.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/VacationRentalReview-g147410-d2370130-The_Cottage-Cruz_Bay_St_John_U_S_Virgin_Islands.html   

Granted the space isn't big but what more do you really need then a bed and beautiful views?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards