Ohio-Toledo

Ultimate Nights and Class Act

Re: Ultimate Nights and Class Act

• cschuma2cschuma2 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I hear a lot of good things about Ultimate Nights, however my cousin used them for her wedding last summer and was not entirely pleased.  She said they completely ignored her must play/do not play lists.  I do not know who her DJ was though.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • MerinMerin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Class Act and were VERY pleased!!  We've also had several friends use them, and they've all been happy as well.

Craig was our DJ and we LOVED him, but the other DJs have been great as well when we have seen them at other weddings.

Excellent with the must play / do not play lists, kept the evening flowing well, played a great mix of music, and made sure we were always taken care of. :)
    Causes that are important to me: Planned Pethood Graham's Foundation NOCC
  • edited December 2011
    We booked Brian from Ultimate Nights for our wedding for next August. He seemed pretty cool when we met with him and I've heard good things... fingers crossed!

Haven't heard of Class Act, though.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • k22tk22t member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we had ultimate nights for our dj and loved them!    brian (the owner) was great to work with and very helpful.  Joel was our dj for the reception and he kept to our play/do not play lists.   everyone had a great time.
    Kris....I'm finally a Mrs! 10/11/08
  • edited December 2011
    My sister used Ultimate Nights for her wedding (Brian the owner was her DJ) and was awesome.  It was by far the best DJ-ed event I have been too.

I have also hired Brian for our wedding in 5 weeks (gasp!  its that soon!!!).  He has been great to work with so far.  I can't say enough for how accomodating he is and how easy the online system for song requests and reception information has been to use.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • bbn2011bbn2011 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Brian at Ultimate Nights is awesome!  Highly recommend him!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards