Texas-Houston
Options

Mini Cupcake/Cookie favor Baker?

Does anyone know any bakers that do mini cupcakes or cookie favors? Looking for someone that is inexpensive. Less than $3/favor.

Re: Mini Cupcake/Cookie favor Baker?

• Options
    loop0406loop0406 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not sure where you live but Kailyn from Deer Park can do cupcakes, she did the ones for my b shower 2 weeks ago, her information is below:

kailynmorse@gmail.com
    832-444-2538

Email or contact her for a quote, you would need to let her know how many you need, location, time/date, if you send her a picture of what you're looking for would be helpful too....
  • Options
    PJS001PJS001 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have a friend that is graduating from Culinary school soon and is trying to build up her portfolio. If you can email me what you were expecting, how many, what date, etc. I can get a quote from her.
    And now we are as one
    Married February 20, 2011

• Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-houston_mini-cupcakecookie-favor-baker?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:121Discussion:2d93707b-4d2e-4f27-919f-1f7e6df11adaPost:d700991d-29e7-4f5f-a123-3fe6a20964a8">Re: Mini Cupcake/Cookie favor Baker?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have a friend that is graduating from Culinary school soon and is trying to build up her portfolio. If you can email me what you were expecting, how many, what date, etc. I can get a quote from her.
    Posted by PJS001[/QUOTE]
    I am interested. Can you please email me henrei AT hotmail.com  Thanks.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-houston_mini-cupcakecookie-favor-baker?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:121Discussion:2d93707b-4d2e-4f27-919f-1f7e6df11adaPost:d700991d-29e7-4f5f-a123-3fe6a20964a8">Re: Mini Cupcake/Cookie favor Baker?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have a friend that is graduating from Culinary school soon and is trying to build up her portfolio. If you can email me what you were expecting, how many, what date, etc. I can get a quote from her.
    Posted by PJS001[/QUOTE]

I am interested as well...can you email me at nimiandkurt at yahoo
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards