Ohio-Toledo

Somewhere to have a shower

I am in a dilemma here. My maid of honor has my shower all planned as a  tea and brunch occasion. She has worked very hard to get everything planned and together and even made the invitations herself. When everyone recieved their invites my mother calls to tell me that my aunt says the common room at her apartment can only be used after the office closes @ 3pm. We had the brunch scheduled for noon. A 3:30 brunch will not work. Does anywhere know of anywhere nice with a kitchen around here?

Re: Somewhere to have a shower

• nyreknyrek member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Is anyone in your family a parishoner to any church?  Most have pretty nice halls or rooms. 

We just went out to Ambrosia's to see about using one of their private rooms for my shower...but they were crazy expensive for a luncheon.  I'm calling St. Joe's in Sylvania tomorrow to see about one of the community rooms.

Another option could be one of the metroparks.  Wildwood has a cute place to rent with kitchen facilities, too.

Let us know what you decide!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I had mine at St Clement's church hall.  It was very reasonable because we booked it through a parishoner.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards