Delaware

Bye for a few days!

I head to Lankenau Hospital today (have to be there 1 pm) for spinal surgery for implantation of a spinal cord stimulator (it's outpatient, so I will be home tonight).  From what I have heard from other implantees, the first few days are the most painful (I will have 3 surgical wounds, most likely with staples, which I have never had and am a little apprehensive about).  I will try my best to be on to let y'all know how it goes, but since we fly out Wednesday night for Ohio, I will most likely be spending the next few days resting and trying to gain as much energy for travel (the dr said it will be painful, no doubt, but will be okay as long as I don't go thru the detectors; I won't ever be able to go thru them again with the stimulator, so that's nothing new). 

Anyway, have a great week everyone; hope any new planning goes well!  If you really need to get in touch with me, I will have access to email via my phone, so feel free to email me with questions/concerns about the board at msbriarrose@gmail.com.

Re: Bye for a few days!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards