Nevada-Las Vegas

Info needed for Las Vegas visitor center info

Hi knotties,

I know some of you contacted Las Vegas visitor center or bureau to get free pamphlets, keychain?, and other things send to you so you can create your welcome bags. I don't know whom do I need to contact to get those things. Can someone share the contact info and what do you get from them? Thank you!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Info needed for Las Vegas visitor center info

• call Jamie at the LV convention center based in chicago. 312-861-0711
  • Oh snap...I had no idea they'd send you those things.
    And they lived happily ever after... February 16, 2013 Chapel of the Flowers Stardust Suite at The Orleans
  • nursing2unursing2u member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited November 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_info-needed-for-las-vegas-visitor-center-info?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:92fe9989-f923-4834-8933-88f7c8209313Post:e5a04cfd-a5b6-4eee-bef6-26d6bb29556e">Re: Info needed for Las Vegas visitor center info</a>:
    [QUOTE]call Jamie at the LV convention center based in chicago. 312-861-0711
    Posted by soontobehasrouni[/QUOTE]

a<a href="http://www..." rel="nofollow">www...</a> ... thanks girl... do we have to wait a certain timeframe before the wedding??

I have been looking for this also
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I want to know what all will they send you? Will they send or do you have to pick up when you arrive in Vegas? I'd like to have everthing shipped to my home (I'd pay shipping) just so I can have my bags together prior to getting to Vegas.
    And they lived happily ever after... February 16, 2013 Chapel of the Flowers Stardust Suite at The Orleans
  • lol im waiting till i move :)

• 2012 Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority and/or LV.com, LLC.
    3150 Paradise Road, Las Vegas, NV 89109
    Local: (702) 892-0711
    Toll-free: 877-VISITLV (877-847-4858)

i think they sent maps, keychains pencils pens and let them know how many kids they send kid stuff
  • I caled Jamie just now and she's super helpful. She's going to send these items to my address because I told her I'm going to make welcome bags:

Maps
    Show guides
    Chapsticks
    Lapel pins

and I'm not sure what other items in there but those are the big ones. Yay!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • JAMIE IS AWEEESOOMMEE....

She was soo pleasant on the phone..

she said she was transferring the info to their D.C office.. since I live in Md..

Thanks soontobe...!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • oooh chapstick?!?!?! i need chapsticks! I got my stuff months ago, she said she would send me more stuff if i called later
  • Thanks Southern for the info!
  • welcome i send stuff that i wanna use later to desktop then folders :)
  • yay!!! just got my free chapsticks!!!

Anyone else reading, call the LV convention center first before you call jaime. They have different offices around the country that they direct you to depending on your location
  • im waiting till feb :) will be in GA then
  • LOL...I just spoke to Jamie and she asked where I got their info. I told her the Knot forums. She said no wonder they got 4 calls back to back about this. LOL...isn't that hilarious.
  • yeah... sooo funny.... at least they know the knot gives out their info!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • they better stock up :)
  • Hi! Just butting in!

I live in VA!!!! YAY! When is your wedding in Vegas???? :) Let me know what they send- I need to call soon too!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_info-needed-for-las-vegas-visitor-center-info?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:92fe9989-f923-4834-8933-88f7c8209313Post:810420a6-ca73-44eb-aadb-1336a20ea3e2">Re: Info needed for Las Vegas visitor center info</a>:
    [QUOTE]JAMIE IS AWEEESOOMMEE.... She was soo pleasant on the phone.. she said she was transferring the info to their D.C office.. since I live in Md.. Thanks soontobe...!!
    Posted by nursing2u[/QUOTE]
  • I will let you know what they send me.. our wedding is in July...I figure once I know what I can get for free.. then I know what i need to buy for the welcome bags.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • hahahhah ive decided some stuff for our welcome bags.  :) i found wine bottle bags for 19 cents lol originally 3.99
  • You better get those things NOW!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • bought them while ago :) lol i just need to bling them
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards