Alabama

What registry item(s)...

...are you most hoping to get?  Or, which item DID you get that you are the most pleased in receiving?

FI and I do not live together and are currently both living at home with parents.  On August 7 I will move into our apartment, and after the wedding FI will join me.  Since neither of us have moved out, we have a legitimate need for towels, bed linens, pots and pans, etc.  I am hoping the most for the kitchen necessities on my list.
image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
17/100 books read in 2013

Re: What registry item(s)...

• Thea519Thea519 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Selfishly... I'm hoping for my Kitchen Aid mixer lol. It's the only thing over $100 we registered for, so maybe some kind soul will buy it for me. Just maybe...

Realistically, I'm most looking forward to getting kitchen gadgets. I also live with my parents and my mom has an awesome kitchen, stocked with every gadget you could ever imagine. Man, I'm gonna miss that!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I am a total foodie and have had good kitchen items for awhile.  I registered for non-stick Calphalon stuff since I have stainless already and upgrades on utensils (all Calphalon because I'm a snob).  I was excited to get the two Calphalon omelette pans and I stalked and found out we're getting the comforter we registered for.  WOO HOO!
  • edited December 2011
    My fiance bought "OUR" (hehe a picked it out) house almost 2 years ago. So he has a good bit already. I am hoping to get the comforter set and the under the counter radio for the kitchen! Fingers crossed!  Has anyone been checking on their registry to see what people been buying so far? I so looked is that bad?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Before my showers I stalked at least every day, that way I knew if I needed to add more things to it (and beacuse I was to excited to wait!). I'm rather glad I looked, because FI and I had to add at least 45 more items... I had three showers tho.

After three showers, I STILL have no casual dinnerware! So hopefully we will get at least a set or two at the wedding... I guess that's what I'm most excited for at this point! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    192 made the cutimage 128 can't wait!image 63 had other plansimage 2 can't decideimage
  • edited December 2011
    I was just talking to FMIL last night and she's making it sound like I'm getting three showers, lol.  My BMs are giving me one on September 17 for sure.  Then aparently this woman I've never met who's a friend of FMIL is throwing me one, then FMIL hinted that FSIL may throw me one as well!  I need to go register for more stuff, lol.
    image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

• hckaczynhckaczyn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    FI and I don't live together, so we really do need just about everything, lol. I'm really hoping to get our stainless steel cookware set, but it's a bit more expensive so I'm not holding my breath. I'm also excited about our dishes and some of the organizational & kitchen gadgets. Oh, and the Perfect Brownie Pan set, haha.
    imageAnniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I definitely put that brownie pan on my registry too, lol.
    image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards