Massachusetts-Boston

Looking for a fabulous photographer?

hi everyone, I can't begin to tell you how many people ask me who I would recommend for a photographer in the Boston/New England area. Well, I figured I would log on to the Knot and share my favorite wedding photographer with all of you since I definitely think it's worth it. Freestyle Weddings photographer's Jenn and Dic Smith are absolutely amazing. They did our wedding over the summer and my husband and I are so pleased with our photos and journalistic album. Not only were they professional and enthusiastic, they were friendly and supportive. I definitely think all you brides-to-be should look into them. Their site is www.freestyleweddings.com - you may even see some of the shots from our wedding. Definitely feel free to ask any questions or e-mail me for more info. They helped make our day relaxing and soooo exciting. Good luck ladies!!!!!! Christine

Re: Looking for a fabulous photographer?

• Blueyed228Blueyed228 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do you have any pics of your wedding to share?  When was your wedding?
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Chrisbord237Chrisbord237 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes absolutely. What's your e-mail address? Do you need a florist too? Flowers by Darlene - North Shore Fruit Basket in Salem MA is awesome! Please tell her I sent you. My DJ was Joey Dion of Main Event in NH - loved him too! June 5th btw. Christine
  • edited December 2011
    I dont ever remember you posting on here. I know brides with upcoming weddings would love a link to some of your pix to check out!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had an account back when I got engaged and couldn't remember my darn user name so I created a new one. I am happy to e-mail you pics or share them with you on Facebook. What's best for you? Or check out www.freestyleweddings.com and go to their blog. My pics are there under Christine & Danny June 5, 2010 as well as many others. That might be your best bet.... They are great. I also love flowers by darlene in salem ma for flowers..... Unreal!!!!! Christine
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am trying to find the actual link to bring you right to my pics.... Stay tuned.
  • Blueyed228Blueyed228 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You just sound like a vendor.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Huh? What's your e-mail? I will send you my pics. I was just trying to be helpful.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I finally uploaded my pics to my profile. Hopefully you believe me now. If not, oh well. Again, I was just trying to be helpful. I noticed your venue is DYC as well. As Ron about me. There were tornado watches the day of my wedding and miraculously the sun came out right at 5:30. I love Ron and the DYC. If you need any other help let me know. I love this stuff and wish I could do it again. Christine 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards