Tennessee

Knox and surrounding

Hey ladies! I was just wondering where everyone is getting married and having their receptions?! I can't decide really at all where I want to... One day I think for sure my old church but then I see such pretty pics at different venues and start to second guess. I am definately on a budget and I know that a lot of places can be VERY expensive, so I am just curious as to what everyone else is doing! =)

Re: Knox and surrounding

• BronwynHBronwynH member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married at Twin Cedar Farm. It's a gorgeous place & is bit cheaper then alot of the other venues & offers alot more too. What kind of place would you want to get married?
  • katbikekatbike member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married at the Laurel Theater! It's small but pretty and it's $500 from 6am to 6am! 

It has beautiful stained glass windows! 

It's perfect for a wedding of around 150! 

I've been to 3 or 4 weddings there!

Though they don't advertise as a "wedding venue". 

BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    most of the times if you're a member at a church it'll be free. that's one way to really save some $$! we're getting married at my fiance's church.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
  • edited December 2011
    @Katbike... I think it looks nice! Are you doing the ceremony and reception there? I noticed that there was a basement. I know it might sound terrible, but do they allow alcohol? 
  • sombrasombra member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Club LeConte in downtown Knoxville. Cant beat the 26th floor for a fantastic view and their prices were GREAT!
  • kayleaandweskayleaandwes member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think everyone is probably done posting on this thread, but we're having our wedding at the Knoxville Zoo! We get to do the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception there, at 3 different locations, for $3000. It comes with the linens, basic tables and chairs, the arch if you want, and the wedding planner. It's the best deal I could find in town, and it's pretty unique as well!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards